DIY: ‘Reach for the Stars’ Hair Clip
You know what I have noticed? My DIY usually relate to something Alexa Chung wore, haha.
So today’s DIY is a little cute hair clip.
I have seen some DIY of hair clips with stars but they were pretty big and not really up my alley. But this week I saw a picture of Alexa Chung with a really cute hair clip and thought to myself, “HEY! I can make that.” And guess what? I think you can make it too. It didn’t take me long at all to whip this together, and it was actually quiet an enjoyable process (excluding the minor burns I got from my glue gun).
What you need:
1) Acrylic Paint (I got the martha stewart brand because I thought the colors were really nice but any acrylic will do!)
2) Paint Brush
3) Hair Clip
4) Glue Gun
5) Wooden Stars
6) Glitter Paint (Optional–I didn’t take pictures of the paint I used because I didn’t really like how it turned out.)
How to do it:
1) Get all your materials ready!
2) Paint your stars individually
3) Once the paint has dried, use the glue gun to stick the stars onto the hair clip
4) And that’s it!
See I told you it was easy! I will take pictures with the clip soon.